Wool dryer balls are always made of 100% New Zealand wool. They will not unravel and will last for years. Their size is optimal for maximum dryer efficiency. They are great for fluffing down feather items such as quilts and jackets. Using wool dryer balls saves your skin from chemicals used in dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, and it also saves your dryer from the residue left from these. It is an economical alternative to chemical-laden and toxic dryer sheets and fabric softeners. They are especially recommended for babies' diapers and clothing, and for people with sensitive skin.
* Try scenting the dryer balls by placing a few drops of essential oil (lavender, lemon, etc) on each ball. This will lightly scent your clothes!
* Reduce static further by making sure clothing is not over-dried. Try taking clothes out sooner than you usually do.
* 3 pack of Wool Dryer Balls for a small load.
* 6 pack of Wool Dryer Balls for a large load.
Release Static and Soften Laundry: Helps reduce static cling by minimizing the contacts between the clothes. The laundry will be softened naturally and the wrinkles are prevented effectively due to the reduced friction.
Care For your Cloths and Skin: Organic, eco-laundry, hypoallergenic, no chemical or harmful additives. Great for sensitive skin, towels, comforters, clothing, baby laundry, cloth diapers and pets clothes etc.Save Your Time and Energy:The ultra-absorbent wool balls tumble around in the dryer, make the clothe to dryer quickly,pulling excess water out of your clothes.Reduce your drying time by 20%-45%.
Eco-Friendly Choice:Unlike dryer sheets that continually need to be thrown away after every use, our reusable wool fabric softener balls help you save money, reduce waste and keep your clothes even softer than before.
1. Manual bonding, can be used repeatedly
2. Quick drying, saving energy
3. Reduce static electricity
4. Natural wool, no chemicals
1. Use 3-4 balls for a small / medium load and 5-6 balls for a large load.
2. To use them, just put them in the dryer and leave them in there. Simple!
3. You can add a scent to your laundry by putting a few drops of essential oil on each ball.
4. There is no need to clean your wool dryer balls as they are only in the dryer with clean clothes
5. However if they need cleaned just place in the washer on warm and dry in dryer.